Where is Howie?
March 2023 S M T W T F S « Jul 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
companies we used
- Authentic Morocco morocco tour company 0
- Economy car rentals car rental in Italy,Spain, and Poland 0
- Friendship Nepal nepal tour compay 0
- Indochina Odyssey Tours South East Asia tour company 0
- Intrepid Travel 1
- Jakub Czupryński Polish geneology blog/company 0
- Jordan Customized Tours Mohammed Najeeb 0
- Samnang Hem cambodia guide 0
- Tanzania Adventure 0
- touris Iceland tour company 0
- Trieu Tran Ta sopa guide – email@example.com – 0084 985879853 0
- Viking River Cruises 0
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Columbia River Gourge
We drove the historic scenic byway. Howie was upset with the clouds over the mountains.
Posted in Oregon, Uncategorized Tagged geocache found today Comments Off on Columbia River Gourge
Cappadocia in the rain
We did a morning tour of an underground city that was 7 stories in depth. These were complete cities built in the rocks by the early inhabitants for protection in time of war. After a lunch of turkish pot kebobs, … Continue reading
Posted in Turkey, Uncategorized Comments Off on Cappadocia in the rain
Howard joins the Monastery
We took the ‘optional’ tour to Mijet island on a slow 2 hour boat ride. Howie took the small boat out to the Monastery in the middle of the large lake. Unfortunately the tour guide misunderstood the boat information and … Continue reading
Posted in Croatia, Uncategorized Comments Off on Howard joins the Monastery
4 AM wake up call to catch a 6 AM flight. The early morning visit to Abu Simbel beat the heat at this amazing place. Back for lunch and a swim on the boat. A visit to Elephantine island and … Continue reading
Posted in Egypt, Uncategorized Tagged geocache found today Comments Off on Abu Simbel
Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start blogging!
Posted in Uncategorized Comments Off on Hello world!