Rolling backpack. In reality I am not certain that either of us could actually wear it fully loaded. We should have just brought a legal carry on rolling suitcases.
- 2 pair quick dry Exofficio long pants.
- 1 pair quick dry shorts
- 2 Exofficio long sleeve shirts.
- 1 quick dry short sleeve polo shirt.
- 1 quick dry long sleeve tee shirt
- 1 quick dry short sleeve tee shirt
- 1 quick dry skirt
- 2 Chico’s shells for skirt.
- 1 Chico’s light weight jacket
- 4 pair quick dry panties
- 4 pair Woolsmart socks
- 1 pair low cut hiking boots
- 1 pair orthaheel sandals
- bathing suit
- quick dry swim cover up that could be a casual dress
The attached day pack. Again a day pack with more pockets may have been better.
- Bose headphones
- cell phone
- inflatable neck pillow
- Kindle – loaded with books and the Wall street journal
- bag with power cords and chargers for all of the above